This contract must be filled out and submitted at the time PAYMENT IN FULL is paid for your puppy.
Before clicking SUBMIT located at the end of this agreement, be certain every empty white box preceded with an * has an entry. If the field does not apply to you, please enter N/A for non-applicable or zeros for a phone number. Leaving a box empty will result in an ERROR page when submitted. If completed correctly, a THANK YOU email will be sent. Start at the first blank box and use the TAB key to navigate through the page. It will automatically take you to the next box that needs an entry, to prevent an error. Once you submit the contract it is received by us, Family Affair Standard Poodles. We will electronically sign, enter all needed information and return the contract to you via email by the end of the next business day after your Family Affair Standard Poodle Puppy is picked up, delivered or shipped. This contract will also serve as your Health Guarantee as well as your receipt for the purchase price of your Family Affair Standard Poodle puppy. Included in this contract are all health records, vaccinations, and deworming information pertaining to your puppy while under the care Family Affair Standard Poodles Print and take this contract/guarantee to your veterinarian on your new puppy’s wellness visit. Your vet can set your Standard Poodle Puppy up on his/her preferred vaccine protocol by reviewing the medical information in this Contract/Guarantee.
• You may pay for your FAMILY AFFAIR STANDARD POODLE PUPPY via PayPal. Send PayPal payments to the email address, email@example.com
• You may pay for your FAMILY AFFAIR STANDARD POODLE PUPPY via Credit Card. On the right side of each page of the Website you will see the Side Bar. Scroll down almost to the bottom of the Side Bar and will see a "BUY NOW" button. Right above that button you will see a drop down box with prices listed, select the appropriate payment amount and then click the "BUY NOW" button. You will then be directed to the page where you will enter your credit/debit card information. At the bottom of that page you will see, "Pay by credit or debit card", click that box and follow those directions from there.
• You may choose to pay for your Puppy with Cash via Western Union, Wire Transfer or in person.
• If you are visiting Family Affair Standard Poodles and are picking out, paying for and taking home a puppy all in the same day we only accept Cash or Credit Card.
Definitions used herein include:
“BREEDER”/”SELLER” shall herein be defined as: Blake and Wendy Sauls
“PUPPY” shall herein be defined as: A breeding or show potential PUPPY, whose litter is registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC).
General Prices: Shipping fees are not included in the price of the PUPPY.
-$2,750.00 for pups sold on an Unlimited Registration
LITTER INFORMATION WILL BE ENTERED BY FAMILY AFFAIR STANDARD POODLES WHEN THE CONTRACT IS RETURNED TO THE "BUYER/OWNER".
- A PUPPY is defined herein to be a Standard Poodle PUPPY of Show and Breeding quality, that embodies the characteristics of the Standard Poodle breed. This PUPPY is purebred and the litter has been registered with the American Kennel Club.
- This PUPPY is registered with an Unlimited Registration, which will allow registering of offspring from this PUPPY with AKC and conduct conformation showing with this PUPPY. IF FOUND THAT THIS FAMILY AFFAIR STANDARD POODLE PUPPY HAS BEEN REGISTERED UNDER ANOTHER REGISTRAR (EXCEPT UKC)OR USED FOR MIX BREEDING, THIS CONTRACT WILL BE CONSIDERED BREACHED AND WILL RENDER THIS CONTRACT AND ITS CONTENTS NULL AND VOID AND THERE WILL BE A $5000.00 FINE IMPOSED ON THE BUYER THROUGH THE UNITED STATES CIVIL COURT JUDICIAL SYSTEM.
- The BREEDER guarantees the above described PUPPY has received the appropriate shots and worming schedule for the PUPPY’S age. Below is a health record detailing the treatment the PUPPY has received under the BREEDER’S care. The BREEDER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR MEDICAL COST AFTER DELIVERY, SHIPPING OR PICK UP.
- The BUYER has three working days from date of purchase or delivery to take the PUPPY to a veterinarian, of their choice, for an initial new PUPPY wellness check-up. If the PUPPY is found to have a life threating or life altering health problem, written documentation of the condition must be presented from the examining veterinarian, and verified by SELLER’S veterinarian. The SELLER will exchange for healthy PUPPY of same color, sex, and quality when available. The PUPPY and registration papers need to be returned within 14 days of the date of discovery of SERIOUS health issue. Any related medical costs and shipping/delivery charges is the direct responsibility of the BUYER. We have a rigid regiment for intestinal and external parasites, and ear care. But we DO NOT guarantee against intestinal or external parasites, ear infections, ear mites or other minor issues that are easily treated and relatively inexpensive. THE BREEDER/SELLER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR COSTS RELATED TO THESE ISSUES AFTER THE PUPPY HAS BEEN PICK UP, SHIPPED OR DELIVERED.
Furthermore, if you take your puppy to Banfield Animal Hospital for examination, the contract is considered null and void.
- This PUPPY is guaranteed against life threatening or life altering congenital defects until its 3rd birthday except for the specific genetic defects listed below. The defects listed below have an eight-year guarantee. If such a congenital defect is found BUYER must provide written documentation from a licensed veterinarian at the time of the diagnosis, and SELLER has the option to have condition verified by SELLER’S veterinarian. The BUYER then has two options listed below.
Specific Genetic Defects
1. Sebaceous Adenitis
2. Addison's Disease
- Exchange the PUPPY for a healthy PUPPY of same color, sex, and quality when available, with all medical and travel/shipping charges covered at BUYER’S expense.
- Choose to keep the PUPPY and SELLER will provide a healthy puppy of same color, sex and quality when available, with all the medical and travel/shipping charges covered at BUYER’S expense.
- If this PUPPY dies from a SUSPECTED congenital defect or an unexplained health issue before its 3rd birthday an autopsy must be performed at BUYER’S expense. Cause of death must be verified by a licensed veterinarian with written documentation, and will be confirmed by SELLER’S veterinarian, before a replacement PUPPY will be provided. Registration papers must also be returned to SELLER within 14 days of loss.
- If this PUPPY is sold as a PUPPY with show potential and this PUPPY develops any conformation traits before its’ 1st birthday that would DISQUALIFY this PUPPY from the show ring, written documentation from an AKC judge must be provided to the BREEDER. The BUYER will have two options listed below.
THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING/DELIVERY CHARGES
- With written documentation of a spay or neuter by a licensed veterinarian the BREEDER will sell BUYER another show potential/Unlimited Registration PUPPY for the Limited Registration/pet price and allow you to keep the first PUPPY purchased.
- The BUYER may exchange the un-spayed or neutered PUPPY for any other Show Potential/Unlimited Registration PUPPY before its’ 1st birthday.
- If his PUPPY is sold as a PUPPY with breeding potential and if this PUPPY develops any health issues found not to be ethical or safe for the PUPPY to be bred at least once before the PUPPY'S 3rd birthday, written documentation of the problem must be provided and the BUYER will have two options listed below.
THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING/DELIVERY CHARGES
- With written documentation of a spay or neuter by a licensed veterinarian the BREEDER will sell BUYER another breeding quality/Unlimited Registration PUPPY for the Limited Registration/pet price and allow you to keep the first PUPPY purchased.
- The BUYER may exchange the un-spayed or un-neutered PUPPY for any other breeding quality/Unlimited Registration PUPPY before its’ 3rd birthday.
- If for any reason, at any time the BUYER cannot continue to care for the PUPPY, or the PUPPY’S temperament and personality are not working well with you or your family, including any other animal family members, you are required to notify us immediately. We will do our best to help you resolve these issues without the need to replace your PUPPY. If a solution cannot be reached you are required to return the PUPPY to us and BREEDER will exchange for a PUPPY of show and breeding potential.
If the rehoming of your PUPPY becomes necessary and you do not contact FAMILY AFFAIR there will be a $5000.00 penalty imposed through the United States Civil Court Judicial System.
- BUYER agrees to have annual veterinary checkups and keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines. Properly administer heartworm preventative and provide adequate housing according to your state law. BUYER agrees to keep PUPPY safe with a fenced in yard or walk the PUPPY on a leash AND NOT TIED WITH A CHAIN OR ROPE. There are many factors that can influence growth, development, and the PUPPY’S health. BUYER assumes the responsibility to continue with appropriate diet, exercise, flea control, feeding and grooming schedules.
- BUYER agrees to use the prefix “FAMILY AFFAIR’S” in the PUPPY’S AKC registered name.
- SELLER is bound by all agreements to the original BUYER, unless PUPPY is given as a gift and the bottom part of this contract is filled out.
- If the BUYER pays in full for a PUPPY and at any time before the BUYER takes possession of the PUPPY, the BUYER is not satisfied with that particular PUPPY, the funds are transferable to any other available PUPPY at that point or any time in the future. If a Refund is requested, it will be given when that particular PUPPY resells minus the $250.00 deposit/processing fee. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated above.
- It is strongly recommended that BUYER complete at least eight obedience classes within the first year, and that the PUPPY be professionally groomed every six to eight weeks, after the complete series of puppy shots have been given.
- The use of a crate is strongly recommended for housebreaking and safety.
- We recommend that BUYER take this agreement and shot records to BUYER’S veterinarian. The information provided herein will assist BUYER’S veterinarian in setting the PUPPY up on his/her recommended worming, vaccination and flea treatment schedule.
THE IMMUNIZATION AND HEALTH RECORD WILL BE ENTERED BY FAMILY AFFAIR STANDARDS AND FILLED IN WHEN THE CONTRACT IS RETURNED TO THE "BUYER/OWNER".
By completing the BUYER/OWNER Signature box and clicking on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of this contract you are authenticating the information provided just as you would be with a written signature. Any intentional misrepresentation on this contract will result in the cancellation of the contract.
THE "BREEDER/SELLER" SIGNATURE WILL BE ENTERED AND FILLED IN WHEN THE CONTRACT IS RETURNED TO THE "BUYER/OWNER".